Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

No, I Didn't Do My Homework!

I found this  idea on Pinterest, from Teach-Bake-Love regarding students not doing their homework. I have done different things in the past and thought I would make up a sheet for each student in a binder appropriately labeled, No, I Didn't Do My Homework to see if this system worked better than what I have done in the past. What I liked about the binder system, is that it makes the student accountable and it requires a written reason for not doing the work. It also shows the student how many times they have not done their homework and it is a good resource to show parents at conferences. In downloading the file, TPT told me that the graphics were too large for me to show thumbnail pictures in color, they seem to be coming up in black, however there should not be a problem in downloading the file. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment