Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving Freebies!

Thanksgiving is officially one week away! Here are a few primary aged Thanksgiving freebies to make these last few days a little more manageable. In recent postings I have mentioned the success that I have had in my classroom using mentor sentences. My students always love the Bear Book Series and here is a mentor sentence freebie to go along with the book: Bear Says Thanks. If you like this freebie then be sure to check out our other mentor sentence units in our TPT store.





Click here to grab your thanksgiving freebie! Each year I always had a thanksgiving feast in my classroom or school. Here are the letters my team created for these events.

 There are two different versions one for a kindergarten classroom and one that could be used for any age group. Click here to grab this letter to use for your classroom or add to your files for next year! We also had our students make their own Native American Costumes. Click here to grab a copy of this letter as well. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment